Wednesday, December 22, 2010

End of 2010 Review - Music

the Meat Life will take a look back on the year that was in Music, TV, Movies, Tech, and Sports.  We will start with Music.

For the most part since I’ve had kids I’ve been a bit behind on music.  Or at least I think I am.  Maybe I’m not as up with the times as I used to be, but looking at my playlists on my iTunes it looks like I’m doing pretty well for myself.

There have been some decent tunes this year, and I’ve got 50 of them that I think you guys shouldn’t miss out on.  From established artists like Kanye West and Paramore to internet sensation Antoine Dodson, I’ve got the list.  So after you take a look at this, fire up your iTunes and download the ones you don’t have.  And for those available, YouTube links for the music video or at least the song playing as a vid.  Enjoy!


Adam Lambert – “Whataya Want From Me
Alicia Keys – “Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
Anberlin – “Impossible
Antoine and Kelly Dodson and the Gregory Brothers – “Bed Intruder Song
B.O.B. – “Airplanes (featuring Hayley Williams)”
Broken Bells – “The Ghost Inside
Bruno Mars – “Just The Way You Are
California Swag District – “Teach Me How To Dougie
Cee Lo Green – “Fuck You
Chris Brown – “I Love U (featuring Ester Dean)”
A Day to Remember – “Have Faith In Me
DJ Khaled – “All I Do Is Win (featuring T-Pain, Ludacris, Rick Ross, and Snoop Dogg)”
Dorrough – “Get Big (featuring Nitti)”
Drake – “Find Your Love
Edward Maya – “Stereo Love (featuring Vika Jigulina) ”
Eminem – “Love The Way You Lie (featuring Rihanna)”
Enrique Iglesias – “I Like It (featuring Pitbull)”
Far East Movement – “Like a G6 (featuring Dev and the Cataracs)”
Foo Fighters –“ Wheels
Jamie Foxx – “Winner (featuring Justin Timberlake and T.I.)”
Janelle Monae – “Tightrope (featuring Big Boi)”
Jimmy Eat World – “Coffee and Cigarettes
Justin Bieber – “Baby (featuring Ludacris)”
Kanye West – “Power
Katy Perry – “California Gurls (featuring Snoop Dogg)”
Kings of Leon – “Radioactive
Lady Antebellum – “Need You Now
Lady Gaga – "Alejandro"
Lifehouse – “Halfway Gone
The Limousines – “Internet Killed the Video Star
Linkin Park – “The Catalyst
Michael Buble – “Haven’t Met You Yet
Miguel – “All I Want Is You (featuring J. Cole)”
Ne-Yo – “Beautiful Monster
Neon Trees – “Animal
Paramore – “The Only Exception
Passion Pit – “Sleepyhead (Starsmith Remix featuring Ellie Goulding)”
Rob Thomas – “Someday
Sean Kingston – “Letting Go (Dutty Love featuring Nicki Minaj)”
Selena Gomez & the Scene – “Naturally
Snoop Dogg – “I Wanna Rock (G-Mix featuring Jay-Z)”
Stone Temple Pilots – “Between The Lines
T.I. – “Got Your Back (featuring Keri Hilson)”
Taio Cruz – “Break Your Heart (featuring Ludacris)”
Three Days Grace – “The Good Life
Train – “Hey, Soul Sister
Usher – “DJ Got Us Falling In Love (featuring Pitbull)”
We The Kings – “We’ll Be A Dream (Demi Lovato)”
Young Money – “BedRock (featuring Lloyd, Lil Wayne, Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda, Nicki Minaj, and Tyga)”
30 Seconds To Mars – “Kings And Queens


Next entry?  End of 2010 Review – Television


No comments: